With KES 2.x (AVG 2.x), my Exchange Information Store dismounts and/or cannot be mounted.
In some cases, KES 2.x (AVG 2.x) will cause the Information Store (IS) on an Exchange server to dismount. For some users, the IS can be re-mounted but may subsequently dismount.
In order to investigate this issue, Kaseya will need to obtain some data from your systems. Please follow these steps to gather the necessary information:
1. Download the gather.zip AVG Diagnostic tool
2. Run the AVG Diagnostic tool on the affected machine. Refer to the More Information section of this article for detailed instructions.
3. Export the following event logs from the affected machine:
a. System Log
b. Application Log
4. Create a ticket with Kaseya Support indicating the error you are experiencing
5. Attach the logs and output from the AVG tool, in .zip format, to the Kaseya Support ticket
6. Kaseya Support will evaluate the data provided and route the ticket for investigation and resolution
Using gather.zip to collect AVG information
Kaseya Server, Exchange, AVG, KES