WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE ISSUES WITH MY TRAINING ENVIRONMENT?

Please open a Kaseya University ticket at helpdesk.kaseya.com.  Instructions are available here.

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN TRAINING?

Kaseya University offers paid training courses in Kaseya VSA Fundamentals and Kaseya Service Desk.  To learn about the training options, costs, and schedules, or to purchase a seat in a course, please contact your Account Manager.

WHAT IS IT-SCHOLARS?

Kaseya partners with IT-Scholars to provide the virtual lab environment for the Kaseya University training courses.  Learners must have an IT-Scholars account to enroll in the self-paced and instructor-led Kaseya Certified Administrator courses.  Instructions for IT-Scholars accounts are provided when a seat is purchased in a training program.

IT-SCHOLARS SUPPORTED BROWSERS:

• IE 8-10

• FireFox

• Chrome

• Safari 4+

IT-SCHOLARS ACCOUNT CREATION: INVALID SESSION KEY

This error is most common in when using Internet Explorer, but can also occur when using an unsupported browser version (likely IE11+).  If this error presents, learners may need to enable cookies or add it-scholars.com as a trusted site in Internet Explorer options.  Please refer to Microsoft documentation for adding trusted sites to IE.

ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE ON-DEMAND APPOINTMENT OR THE CERT EXAM RESULTS IN ERROR:

This error appears when trying to start the cert exam if a virtual lab session is already running

(or vice versa). The lab and cert environments cannot be running simultaneously.

AGENTS APPEAR OFFLINE IN THE LAB VSA

If the virtual lab session is not running, the lab workstations will appear offline in the VSA. To resolve, the learner must launch the virtual lab session (create the on-demand appointment in it-scholars). It may take a few minutes for the agents to begin to check in.

JAVA DISALLOWS WEBRDP APPLET (CANNOT LAUNCH CONNECTION TO VMs USING webRDP)

Add http://ita-portal.cis.fiu.edu and http://www.it-scholars.com to the trusted sites and enable Java content in the browser.